Tuesday, April 9, 2013

All About Me...

          Hello, everybody! And welcome to my brand-spanking-new blog, Teeny Teen Loser. Let me explain my title. Teeny: I am 14 years old, in 9th grade, and only 4 foot, 9 inches. so yeah, I'm short. some of my friends call me shorty, or even "shawtie". Teen: As you you already know, I am indeed a teenager! Loser: no not that kind of loser! Loser as in losing weight. You see I am quite chubby, and being so short really doesn't help the situation. That's what this blog is all about; my weight loss journey. But you know, it isn't just about me, it's also about you. I know it can be hard to accomplish things without a friend by your side, and that's my role to you. I also want you to be there for me... We're all in this together!

          Hi, My name is Samantha Lynnette Williams. You shall call Sammy. It's not too long, it's not to short, as I could also be called Sam. Some of friends do call me that, so don't be shy! I live in West Virginia, in a neighborhood where each house is pretty much the same. They all at least started out with three bedrooms, one bathroom and a garage. We all own a quarter of an acre. It's a nice little place that I've always though to be a perfect in between of country and city. A little away from the city, but with lots of neighbors and friends right around the corner!

          So, this blog is about weight loss. I've been overweight since 3rd grade, and frankly, and want it over with! You may think that six years isn't very long, but as that's almost half my life, and about all of it that I can remember, it's quite a bit to me! Now, since last summer I've been thinking about losing weight. Going into high school has pressured my about the subject, and now I'm gonna stop thinking, (not literally) and start doing. We just got a treadmill, and as I really don't want to run in public, it should help. By this time next year, I am going to at my goal. Yes! that's right! I will lose all the weight I want to lose within a year. Most likely less, but who knows what the future may hold; there be some obstacles, or maybe I'll just want a couple of weeks of eating what ever the heck I want!
         
        OK, so some of you might think this is crazy, but I'm going to lose weight by eating healthy and exercising! Now, I really don't know how much I want to lose, because I have no idea how I'll look at what weight. What I do know is that I weigh 184 (woah!) and I want to be skinny! No, no chunkiness! I don't want to be a teeny stick figure either. That's one thing I have to watch out for! Being too skinny isn't all that flattering either. I just wanna be a cute curvy Q. So, eating three healthy meals and running on the new treadmill, of playing Just Dance, or walking around the neighborhood, or swimming, or playing with my 7-year-old neighbor every single day should do the trick! I know what your saying... no pills? No starving myself? Nope. Because I don't just wanna be skinny, I wanna be healthy!

          So, I'm here to share my journey to the world! To inspire others to lose weight as well, to prove it can be done, to get my self going, because if I have an audience, I have a reason, and to be a friend to others who want advice, or need some one to talk with.  I'll try to post a couple of times a week. To tell you what I've been eating, and how I've exercised! I'll try to check in on my weight every couple of weeks, and I really do need to give you some pictures... I don't like pictures, but my mom has been telling me that I'll want them as a reminder later. Also, if I don't I'll feel as though your talking to a wall. You won't truly know who I am until you see me. And your gonna wanna see my progress in picture form as well. Most likely, if I exercise enough, I may gain muscle, and be looking better than what I weigh, if that makes any sense.

          My journey begins now. Wish me luck, and I'll wish you the same, my-not-so-loyal-readers-because-this-is-only-my-first-post.

         

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sammy! Great first post! I can't wait to read more and progress along with you!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! I'll be writing more for you to read!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment below!