Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blog 0

          Alrighty everyone, today is Day 0! Which of course, means that tomorrow is Day 1. From now on, I will be blogging daily, telling what I've done, and, mostly, what I've eaten. This will help me refrain from eating shameful things. You see, if I am tempted to eat junk food, or drink pop, I'll think about how I'm going to have to tell all you people, and hopefully this will persuade me to do otherwise.

          Also, we will be having Weigh-In Wednesdays! Every Wednesday, I will weigh-in, and tell you what comes up on that little scale of mine. We recently got a new scale, so it should be nice and accurate!My goal is to lose at least a couple of pounds a week, but I'm sure, I'll have my bad weeks. I'm sure there will be days when I just need some junk food. I'm sure there will be times when I'm just too tired to exercise, but for the most part I'm ready to start a new life style!

          I was gonna start my diet the day after my first post, but last week just wasn't my week for starting a diet, but now I'm ready to go! I'll let you guys know what I eat tomorrow, and any exercise I do. I haven't got the treadmill up yet, but I have other ways to exercise. So, I better get bed! You know, getting enough sleep can have huge affect on weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment below!