Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 2

          Today, I didn't go to school because we accidentally slept in! That's OK, there's nothing wrong with every once in a while! I didn't have breakfast, but I did have an early lunch:
Lunch
Banana
Baby Carrots
Green Olives
          I sliced the banana up, so it was kind of like a cute little finger food platter.. it was good! Then for dinner we grilled. We had these really delicious steaks. I know what I said about meat, but I just couldn't resist!We're grilling again on Friday! My sister will be coming over. She's pregnant, and guess what? I get to make and ice the cake for the baby shower! So, I have to show her ideas for the icing decor. That's why we're grilling. My Best Friend, Eva should be there too! It'll be fun!
Dinner
1 Steak
1 Mashed Potato 
Broccoli and Cheese

Snack
Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwich(Mmmmm....) 

          Ugh.. I am such the procrastinator...If I had to point out my largest flaw, that would be it! I still haven't set up that Treadmill yet. But of course, we first have to clean out our very messy garage. not that it hasn't been done before, but it is quite a feat. So, let's all hope I get done sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment below!