Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday #1

          Toady in gym, in the locker room, I discovered that I had no socks. Taylor says, "you could just go barefoot!" what a brilliant idea. And so that's what I did. I walked out there barefooted, thinking that there's no way I'm wearing sweaty shoes without socks, and no way I was going to wear school socks (Dun Dun Dun)! Then, I found out we were playing soccer, and I decided to ask Mr. Reeves for socks. "Um, well I don't know if we... um.. let me go see if we have any-" "No! ya know what? I'll just wear my own shoes without socks!" So I ran off to the locker room, opened my locker, and got out my shoes. Guess what? The sock were inside the shoes... oh boy.

          So, as we all know, today is Weigh-In Wednesday! I officially started my diet three days ago, on Monday. I did not weigh myself when I started (stupid!) but I did get weighed a couple of weeks ago in gym. I was 184. Now, I am 182. I guess that's not bad, but I do wanna try harder. I need more time to exercise. I need to be harsher with my diet. Smaller dinners, because I get pretty full at dinner. Also possibly later dinners, because it would help with evening snacking. And of course, more water, because I don't drink nearly enough water!

          Alrighty, well two pounds officially down, and oh, I don't know at least sixty more to go! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment below!