Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 1-Meat

Multi-Grain Camouflage...
Multi-Grain Camouflage... (Photo credit: Heartlover1717)
          Alright, today's my first day of recording what I ate, and what I did. Lets begin:
Breakfast
Whole Grain Cheerios(one of those little packets at school)
Pears
Lunch
Carrots
Pears
One Piece of Pizza
Dinner
          We were having leftovers, so I made this little burrito with rice, mashed potatoes, and cheese. It wasn't half bad! I also had a little chicken fried steak... Ever had it? It's good if your into meat.

           I, personally have always been a big fan of meat. I can't resist a grill, and chicken nuggets are always a good, quick lunch. But now that I'm on this diet, I really shouldn't be eating too much meat, In fact, I may just give it all up. Of course, unprocessed, skinless, boiled chicken is very healthy, so that would be fine. I'm not saying I'm going 100%, but eating far less meat most certainly is a goal of mine. The fat in meat can really add up in cholesterol, and we don't need nearly as much protein as you may think. In fact, plants do have protein, and you can get enough from them. So, if you're thinking of becoming a vegetarian, don't worry about that!
Exercise 
In Gym Today, We Played Soccer and Basketball(I was the best in my group of 4!((or I may have been tied with Hunter)) )
I Danced In My Room For a Half An Hour
          Well, I'll see you tomorrow! I'm not super proud of today, because I really didn't change my diet, but eating strictly is something I'll have to get used to. So, maybe tomorrow will be better!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment below!